Share your time, skills and energy with the members of Positive Living BC. Help us work towards a BC where people living with HIV are free to live purposeful and actively engaged lives in an accepting, inclusive community. For more information about volunteering, please contact:
Marc Seguin, Manager of Volunteer Services
To become a volunteer please:
- complete the online application form, or
- print out and return the volunteer application form
Once we have received your application, our manager of volunteer services will be in touch. Based on ongoing needs the coordinator will set up an initial interview to introduce you to Positive Living BC and match you to the most appropriate department.
- Help meet and greet members at Reception
- Be a volunteer presence in our Internet-iCafé
- Are you a Hairstylist or Barber; then volunteer your time in our member salon
- Prepare Income tax for our members for the upcoming 2016 tax year- need to be CVITP certified
- Coordinate the provision of Complementary Health Fund (CHF) cheques to Positive Living BC members
- Serve on our Board of Directors Positive Living BC’s Board of Directors
- Provide welcoming coffee bar service in our Member’s Lounge
- Various admin; phone calling campaigns, clerical, data entry, roles in assisting staff
Welcome to our community!