The Positive Living BC Annual General Meeting takes place every August.
All Members who accept mail from the Society will receive two mail-outs, one in June and one in July. Members who do not accept mail can pick up their information and ballot packages at the Positive Living BC reception desk.
- information about the AGM
- an invitation to submit Special Resolutions
- an invitation to Members who want to run for the Board of Directors
- statements and biographical information of candidates standing for election to the Board
- the ballots to vote for/against any Special Resolutions
- the ballot to vote for the Board of Directors
Each year there are at least five positions on the Board of Directors up for election. If you you wish stand for election, please view more information about serving on the Board.
All voting for the Board of Directors and any Special Resolutions is done by mail-in ballot. The results of the voting will be announced at the AGM by an Independent Returning Officer, who will also count the votes. The Society no longer uses proxy forms for voting.
- AGM Minutes
Read the minutes from the last Annual General Meeting